Chevron TM is now the largest independent traffic management company operating throughout England and Wales. With an annual turnover of more than £60m, no other traffic management company is better equipped.
Using the optimum balance of past experience and new technologies along with the best equipment and a workforce to be proud of, we consistently deliver an outstanding level of service, as well as setting the industry standard for safety, innovation and reliability.
In order to provide unrivalled local support and knowledge, Chevron operates from ten regional depots alongside our Head Office.
We consistently win awards for our work; our safety record, our innovation, and our standard of delivery set us apart from every other traffic management company in the UK. Chevron have been recognised for every type of traffic management job, from large scale high speed works, to smaller street works.
We place huge emphasis on performance and the ability to deliver, meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Managing any level of contract, we give unrivalled support from consultation and design phase, right through to work completion and sign-off.
We undertake all types of temporary traffic management, including lane closures, contraflows, narrow lane systems and mobile lane closures. All works undertaken by Chevron Traffic Management are fully supported by our in-house design team – producing traffic management layout designs and CAD working drawings.
The Chevron Way: ‘In Safe Hands’
- Safety is Our Business Safety must be at the core of everything we do
- Deliver on Our Promises We are only as good as our last job.
- Champion our Customers We work together with our customers and supply chain and share in success.
- Lead by Example Never be too big to do the small things that need to be done.
- Keep it Simple Get the basics right, the results will follow.
- Humour gives us an edge We are easy and fun to do business with.